Bookmark this page as a favorite because we’ll update it with where you can find All About The ‘Booch™ in the Phoenix area!
- All About The Ferments – (60th Ave & Glendale) You can now pre-order and pick up from us directly in downtown Glendale! We also offer free home delivery in the metro Phoenix area. If you sign up for our e-newsletter, you’ll receive monthly coupon codes to save money on your orders!
- Uptown Farmers Market – (Central & Bethany Home) You can find us at the farmers market from 7am-11am on Saturdays. You can pre-order our 16oz bottles, along with other markets products, for pick-up at the market or home delivery through the market’s online service, https://gatherazexpress.com/. Orders are due by 5pm on Thursday for that Saturday’s market. You can also pre-order and pick-up at our booth 32oz refillable growlers by going to allabouttheferments.com.
- larder + delta – (Central & Portland) Chef Stephen Jones’ renowned restaurant in downtown Phoenix has the ‘booch! Ask the bar to make you a kombucha kocktail!
- Jewel’s Cafe and Bakery – (40th St & Thomas) This delicious gluten free cafe and bakery has rotating flavors. They have brunch every day so grab a bottle and chow down!
- Aramark – We are excited to have partnered with Aramark to have our ‘booch on tap in local workplaces.
- Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades – (39th Ave & Happy Valley) You can find our ‘booch in the bottle at this cute lemonade stand in north Phoenix.
- Sip Coffee and Beer Garage – (Arcadia) You can now find our bottles in this once auto garage now coffee shop, bar and restaurant in the Arcadia neighborhood.
- Greenwood Brewing – (Roosevelt & 5th St) You can find Berries’ Delight on tap at downtown Phoenix’s newest brewery.
- Live Well Natural Medicine – (101 & Camelback) You can find our bottles in this naturopathic doctor’s office on the west side.
- Worth Takeaway – (downtown Mesa) The ‘booch has landed in downtown Mesa at Worth Takeaway! Enjoy a bottle with one of their delicious menu items or pair it with their mouthwatering specials.
- Main Street Harvest – (downtown Mesa) This local grocery store in downtown Mesa has the ‘booch!
- Pomegranate Cafe – You can find our vegan flavors in the Tukee at this popular vegetarian/vegan restaurant.
- Jasmine Jo Coffee – You can find rotating flavors in the bottle at this new coffee shop in the foothills.
- Blue Sky Organic Farms – You can find the ‘booch at Blue Sky’s farm stand! Check their social or website for farm store days/hours.
- Hope’s Artisan Bread – This delicious bakery in Litchfield Park has the ‘booch in its local pantry.
- Thrive Coworking For Women – (downtown Gilbert) This cool coworking space for #bossladies has ‘booch on tap for members to enjoy.
- Bergies Coffee Roast House – (downtown Gilbert) You can find the ‘booch in this once cottage turned coffee shop in the historic Heritage District of Gilbert. You can also find the ‘booch at the Gilbert Farmers Market. Just find Bergies’ booth.
- Culture Clash Yogurt – (Val Vista & Ray) You can find our ‘booch in good probiotic company with this locally made Greek yogurt. #getyourprobioticson
- FunkFit – (downtown Gilbert) You can find rotating flavors on tap at this functional fitness gym in downtown Gilbert.
- Sweetz Cold Brew (Gilbert Rd & Guadalupe ) The first cold brew coffee shop in AZ has the ‘booch!
- Freshbox – (Bell & N Thompson Peak Parkway) Grab a fresh bottle of ‘booch with your salad or wrap in NE Scottsdale.
- Sip Coffee and Beer House – (Old Town Scottsdale) The ‘booch is back in Old Town Scottsdale! You can find our bottles in the cool little coffee shop and bar in Old Town.
- Chadwick’s Urban Market – (Scottsdale) This adorable neighborhood market has the ‘booch!
You can also find us on Facebook and Instagram!