Bookmark this page as a favorite because we’ll update it with where you can find All About The ‘Booch™ in the Phoenix area!
- All About The Ferments – (60th Ave & Glendale) You can now pre-order and pick up from us directly in downtown Glendale! P.S. If you sign up for our e-newsletter, you’ll receive monthly coupon codes for 12% or more off a case of ‘booch.
- Urban Yoga – (Central & just south of Osborn) Yoga students can find rotating flavors of the ‘booch at this cool studio in downtown Phoenix. TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- larder + delta – (Central & Portland) Chef Stephen Jones’ highly anticipated new restaurant in downtown Phoenix has the ‘booch! Ask the bar to make you a kombucha kocktail! TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
- First Draft Book Bar – (3rd Ave & Camelback) Enjoy a bottle of ‘booch with your book at this fun and cozy book bar. TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
- Phoenix Public Market Cafe – (1st St & Pierce) Grab a bottle of ‘booch while you enjoy a meal in this community focused downtown restaurant or while sitting on their pooch friendly patio. TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- Duck and Decanter – (16st & Camelback) This family-run valley staple has been making delicious sandwiches since 1972. Grab a bottle of ‘booch with your next order!
- Jewel’s Cafe and Bakery – (40th St & Thomas) This delicious gluten free cafe and bakery has our Berries’ Delight ‘booch. They have brunch every day so grab a bottle and chow down!
- Aramark – We are excited to have partnered with Aramark to have our ‘booch on tap in local workplaces.
- Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades – (39th Ave & Happy Valley) You can find all 5 of our flavors in bottles at this cute lemonade stand in north Phoenix.
- MFG Coffee – (7th Ave & Fillmore) You can find Blueberry Basil Yum Yum on tap at this new drive thru coffee shop in downtown Phoenix!
- Froth Coffee Roasters – (15st & McDowell) We are back to the neighborhood where we started! You can find 3 of our flavors in bottles via the drive thru or in the coffee shop.
- The PHX Sampler – (local delivery) We are excited to be a part of this collaboration, bringing local goods to your doorstep for you to explore.
- Kultured Kommunity – (local delivery) A local food apothecary delivery service, bringing our ‘booch and products from Garden Goddess Ferments and JPP Apothecary right to your doorstep!
Sip Coffee and Beer Garage – (Arcadia) You can now find our bottles in this once auto garage now coffee shop, bar and restaurant in the Arcadia neighborhood.
- Worth Takeaway – (downtown Mesa) The ‘booch has landed in downtown Mesa at Worth Takeaway! Enjoy a bottle with one of their delicious menu items or pair it with their mouthwatering specials.
- Pomegranate Cafe – You can find our vegan flavors in the Tukee at this popular vegetarian/vegan restaurant.
- Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades – You can find our 5 flavors in bottles at this cute lemonade stand in the Tukee.
- Blue Sky Organic Farms – You can find the ‘booch at Blue Sky’s farm stand! They have all 5 flavors. Check their social or website for farm store days/hours.
- Thrive Coworking For Women – (downtown Gilbert) This cool coworking space for #bossladies has ‘booch on tap for members to enjoy.
- Bergies Coffee Roast House – (downtown Gilbert) You can find the ‘booch in this once cottage turned coffee shop in the historic Heritage District of Gilbert. You can also find the ‘booch at the Gilbert Farmers Market. Just find Bergies’ booth.
- Culture Clash Yogurt – (Val Vista & Ray) You can find our ‘booch in good probiotic company with this locally made Greek yogurt. #getyourprobioticson
- Freshbox – (Bell & N Thompson Peak Parkway) Grab a fresh bottle of ‘booch with your salad or wrap in NE Scottsdale.
- Wow Wow Lemonade Hawaiian Lemonades – (64st & Greenway) You can find Bonita Apple Pie on tap at this cute lemonade stand in north Scottsdale. Growler fills too!
- Sip Coffee and Beer House – (Old Town Scottsdale) The ‘booch is back in Old Town Scottsdale! You can find our bottles in the cool little coffee shop and bar in Old Town.
- Driftwood Coffee – (downtown Peoria) You can find select flavors of the ‘booch in this modern coffee shop in downtown Peoria.
You can also find us on Facebook and Instagram!