Bookmark this page as a favorite because we’ll update it with where you can find All About The ‘Booch™ in the Phoenix area!
- 32Shea – (32nd St and Shea) Enjoy our Berries’ Delight and Ain’t Nuthin’ But Pineapple & Ginger at this ridiculously cute neighborhood spot.
- Garden Goddess– Find Garden Goddess on Grubhub and grab a Probiotic Punch Pack with Kombucha!
- Irene’s Taproom – (12st and Northern) You can find rotating flavors of the ‘booch at this fun mid-century styled taproom that carries independent beers and wines on tap and in the grab-n-go.
- Urban Yoga – (Central and just south of Osborn) Yoga students can find rotating flavors of the ‘booch at this cool studio in downtown Phoenix
- larder + delta – (Central and Portland) Chef Stephen Jones’ highly anticipated new restaurant in downtown Phoenix has the ‘booch! Ask the bar to make you a kombucha kocktail!
- Strawberry Hedgehog – (15th Ave & Thomas) You can find our 3 vegan flavors in this adorable vegan soap shop and boutique.
- Smooth Brew – (14st & McDowell) This cool neighborhood coffee shop has all 4 flavors of the ‘booch!
- First Draft Book Bar – (3rd Ave & Camelback) Enjoy a bottle of ‘booch with your book at this fun and cozy book bar
- Phoenix Public Market Cafe – (1st St & Pierce) Grab a bottle of ‘booch while you enjoy a meal in this community focused downtown restaurant or while sitting on their pooch friendly patio.
- Duck and Decanter – (16st & Camelback) This family-run valley staple has been making delicious sandwiches since 1972. Grab a bottle of ‘booch with your next order!
- Tempe Public Market Cafe – (Rural & Warner) You can find our 4 flavors at this casual neighborhood spot in south Tempe. And once the weather cools, grab a bottle and enjoy their awesome patio with your pooch!
- Worth Takeaway – (downtown Mesa) The ‘booch has landed at in downtown Mesa at Worth Takeaway! Enjoy a bottle with one of their delicious menu items or pair it with their mouthwatering specials.
- Pomegranate Cafe – You can find our vegan flavors in the Tukee at this popular vegetarian/vegan restaurant.
- Blue Sky Organic Farms – You can now find the ‘booch at Blue Sky’s farm stand! They have all 4 flavors. They are open Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Check their social or website for days/hours.
- Thrive Coworking For Women – (downtown Gilbert) This cool coworking space for #bossladies has ‘booch on tap for members to enjoy.
- Bergies Coffee Roast House – (downtown Gilbert) You can find the ‘booch in this once cottage turned coffee shop in the historic Heritage District of Gilbert. You can also find the ‘booch at the Gilbert Farmers Market. Just find Bergies’ booth!
- Freshbox – (Bell & N Thompson Peak Parkway) Grab a fresh bottle of ‘booch with your salad or wrap in NE Scottsdale.
- Juicetown Jailhouse – These cool peeps are back with the ‘booch! Catch them out and about around town. Catch the Juice… and the ‘booch!