Bookmark this page as a favorite because we’ll update it with where you can find All About The ‘Booch™ in the Phoenix area!
- All About The Ferments – (60th Ave & Glendale) You can now pre-order and pick up from us directly in downtown Glendale! We also offer free home delivery in the metro Phoenix area. If you sign up for our e-newsletter, you’ll receive monthly coupon codes to save money on your orders!
- Uptown Farmers Market – (Central & Bethany Home) You can find us at the farmers market from 7am-11am on Saturdays. You can pre-order our 16oz bottles, along with other markets products, for pick-up at the market or home delivery through the market’s online service, https://gatherazexpress.com/. Orders are due by 5pm on Thursday for that Saturday’s market. You can also pre-order and pick-up at our booth 32oz refillable growlers by going to allabouttheferments.com.
- larder + delta – (Central & Portland) Chef Stephen Jones’ renowned restaurant in downtown Phoenix has the ‘booch! Ask the bar to make you a kombucha kocktail!
- Jewel’s Cafe and Bakery – (40th St & Thomas) This delicious gluten free cafe and bakery has rotating flavors. They have brunch every day so grab a bottle and chow down!
- Aramark – We are excited to have partnered with Aramark to have our ‘booch on tap in local workplaces.
- Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades – (39th Ave & Happy Valley) You can find our ‘booch in the bottle at this cute lemonade stand in north Phoenix.
- Sip Coffee and Beer Garage – (Arcadia) You can now find our bottles in this once auto garage now coffee shop, bar and restaurant in the Arcadia neighborhood.
- Greenwood Brewing – (Roosevelt & 5th St) You can find Berries’ Delight on tap at downtown Phoenix’s newest brewery.
- Cultivate Coffee – (Sunnyslope) You can find the ‘booch at this neighborhood coffee shop that also serves for a cause.
- Sheraton Downtown – Visiting from out of town? You can now find us in the Sheraton Downtown!
- First Draft Book Bar – (Camelback & 3rd Ave) We’re excited to return to this cute little bar in a book store starting on 11/19 with bottles and on draft starting on 11/16.
- Urban Yoga – (Central Ave & Lexington) Kombucha and yoga are the perfect pairing. Grab a bottle after your sesh!
- Worth Takeaway – (downtown Mesa) The ‘booch has landed in downtown Mesa at Worth Takeaway! Enjoy a bottle with one of their delicious menu items or pair it with their mouthwatering specials.
- Main Street Harvest – (downtown Mesa) This local grocery store in downtown Mesa has the ‘booch!
- Steadfast Farms – (east Mesa) Find the ‘booch is this adorable neighborhood farm store.
- Pomegranate Cafe – You can find our vegan flavors in the Tukee at this popular vegetarian/vegan restaurant.
- The Shop Beer Co – ‘Booch is a great bevy for the DD or to help you detox after adult bevies.
- Blue Sky Organic Farms – You can find the ‘booch at Blue Sky’s farm stand! Check their social or website for farm store days/hours.
- Hope’s Artisan Bread – This delicious bakery in Litchfield Park has the ‘booch in its local pantry.
- Thrive Coworking For Women – (downtown Gilbert) This cool coworking space for #bossladies has ‘booch on tap for members to enjoy.
- Bergies Coffee Roast House – (downtown Gilbert) You can find the ‘booch in this once cottage turned coffee shop in the historic Heritage District of Gilbert. You can also find the ‘booch at the Gilbert Farmers Market. Just find Bergies’ booth.
- Culture Clash Yogurt – (Val Vista & Ray) You can find our ‘booch in good probiotic company with this locally made Greek yogurt. #getyourprobioticson
- FunkFit – (downtown Gilbert) You can find rotating flavors on tap at this functional fitness gym in downtown Gilbert.
- Freshbox – (Bell & N Thompson Peak Parkway) Grab a fresh bottle of ‘booch with your salad or wrap in NE Scottsdale.
- Sip Coffee and Beer House – (Old Town Scottsdale) The ‘booch is back in Old Town Scottsdale! You can find our bottles in the cool little coffee shop and bar in Old Town.
You can also find us on Facebook and Instagram!