Bookmark this page as a favorite because we’ll update it with where you can find All About The ‘Booch™ in the Phoenix area!
- All About The Ferments – (60th Ave & Glendale) You can now pre-order and pick up from us directly in downtown Glendale! We also offer free home delivery in the metro Phoenix area if you order a case (12 bottles) or more. P.S. If you sign up for our e-newsletter, you’ll receive monthly coupon codes to save money on your orders!
- Arrowhead Mall Farmers Market – You can find us at the farmers market from 9am-2pm on Saturdays. You can pre-order and pick-up our 16oz bottles and 32oz refillable growlers by going to allabouttheferments.com. Orders are due by 11:59pm on Thursdays for that Saturday’s market.
- Raul’s Cocina – (The Village at 7149 N 58th drive in downtown Glendale) You can find rotating vegan flavors at Raul’s new brick and mortar in downtown Glendale!
- Uptown Farmers Market – (Central & Bethany Home) You can find us at the farmers market from 8am-1pm on Saturdays. You can pre-order our 16oz bottles, along with other markets products, for pick-up at the market or home delivery through the market’s online service, https://gatherazexpress.com/. Orders are due by 11:59pm on Wednesday’s for that Saturday’s market. You can also pre-order and pick-up at our booth 32oz refillable growlers by going to allabouttheferments.com. Orders are due by 11:59pm on Thursdays for that Saturday’s market.
- larder + delta – (Central & Portland) Chef Stephen Jones’ renowned restaurant in downtown Phoenix has the ‘booch! Ask the bar to make you a kombucha kocktail!
- Jewel’s Cafe and Bakery – (40th St & Thomas) This delicious gluten free cafe and bakery has rotating flavors. They have brunch every day so grab a bottle and chow down!
- Aramark – We are excited to have partnered with Aramark to have our ‘booch on tap in local workplaces.
- Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades – (39th Ave & Happy Valley) You can find our ‘booch in the bottle at this cute lemonade stand in north Phoenix.
- The PHX Sampler – (local delivery) We are excited to be a part of this collaboration, bringing local goods to your doorstep for you to explore. You can take your chances to see if we’ll be in your curated sampler or you can make sure of it by adding us to your order!
- Kultured Kommunity – (local delivery) A local food apothecary delivery service, bringing our ‘booch and products from Garden Goddess Ferments and JPP Apothecary right to your doorstep!
- Sip Coffee and Beer Garage – (Arcadia) You can now find our bottles in this once auto garage now coffee shop, bar and restaurant in the Arcadia neighborhood.
- Greenwood Brewing – (Roosevelt & 5th St) You can find Berries’ Delight on tap at downtown Phoenix’s newest brewery.
- Live Well Natural Medicine – (101 & Camelback) You can find our bottles in this naturopathic doctor’s office on the west side.
- Worth Takeaway – (downtown Mesa) The ‘booch has landed in downtown Mesa at Worth Takeaway! Enjoy a bottle with one of their delicious menu items or pair it with their mouthwatering specials.
- Main Street Harvest – (downtown Mesa) You can find all 6 flavors of the ‘booch, along with other local products, in this hyper local grocery store in downtown Mesa. It’s like a farmers market that runs Tuesday – Saturday, 8am-6pm! You can also order online and pick-up at the store.
- Pomegranate Cafe – You can find our vegan flavors in the Tukee at this popular vegetarian/vegan restaurant.
- Jasmine Jo Coffee – You can find rotating flavors in the bottle at this new coffee shop in the foothills.
- Blue Sky Organic Farms – You can find the ‘booch at Blue Sky’s farm stand! They have all 5 flavors. Check their social or website for farm store days/hours.
- Hope Artisan Bread – We are excited to have our ‘booch in Hope’s new storefront in Litchfield Park! Pop in to grab some bottles, along with fresh bread and other local products.
- Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades – (Lake Pleasant) The brand’s newest stand in AZ has our ‘booch in the bottle!
- Thrive Coworking For Women – (downtown Gilbert) This cool coworking space for #bossladies has ‘booch on tap for members to enjoy.
- Bergies Coffee Roast House – (downtown Gilbert) You can find the ‘booch in this once cottage turned coffee shop in the historic Heritage District of Gilbert. You can also find the ‘booch at the Gilbert Farmers Market. Just find Bergies’ booth.
- Culture Clash Yogurt – (Val Vista & Ray) You can find our ‘booch in good probiotic company with this locally made Greek yogurt. #getyourprobioticson
- FunkFit – (downtown Gilbert) Blueberry Basil Yum Yum is on tap at this functional fitness gym in downtown Gilbert.
- Sweetz Cold Brew (Gilbert Rd & Guadalupe ) The first cold beer coffee shop in AZ has all 6 flavors of the ‘booch!
- Freshbox – (Bell & N Thompson Peak Parkway) Grab a fresh bottle of ‘booch with your salad or wrap in NE Scottsdale.
- Sip Coffee and Beer House – (Old Town Scottsdale) The ‘booch is back in Old Town Scottsdale! You can find our bottles in the cool little coffee shop and bar in Old Town.
You can also find us on Facebook and Instagram!