Bookmark this page as a favorite because we’ll update it with where you can find All About The ‘Booch™ in the Phoenix area!
- 32Shea – (32nd St and Shea) Enjoy our Berries’ Delight and Ain’t Nuthin’ But Pineapple & Ginger at this ridiculously cute neighborhood spot.
- Kultured Kommunity – (1323 E McDowell Rd, Phoenix) – Our kitchen-mates, Garden Goddess Ferments, have opened a small retail shop in our shared workspace and they have all the fermented goods, including our ‘booch! The shop opens on Saturday, June 1. It will be open every Saturday from 8a-1p. Parking is available on 13st and 14st.
- Garden Goddess– Find Garden Goddess on Grubhub and grab a Probiotic Punch Pack with Kombucha!
- Urban Yoga – (Central and just south of Osborn) Yoga students can find rotating flavors of the ‘booch at this cool studio in downtown Phoenix.
- larder + delta – (Central and Portland) Chef Stephen Jones’ highly anticipated new restaurant in downtown Phoenix has the ‘booch! Ask the bar to make you a kombucha kocktail!
- Smooth Brew – (14st & McDowell) This cool neighborhood coffee shop has all 4 flavors of the ‘booch!
- First Draft Book Bar – (3rd Ave & Camelback) Enjoy a bottle of ‘booch with your book at this fun and cozy book bar.
- Phoenix Public Market Cafe – (1st St & Pierce) Grab a bottle of ‘booch while you enjoy a meal in this community focused downtown restaurant or while sitting on their pooch friendly patio.
- Duck and Decanter – (16st & Camelback) This family-run valley staple has been making delicious sandwiches since 1972. Grab a bottle of ‘booch with your next order!
- Jewel’s Cafe and Bakery – (40th St and Thomas) This delicious gluten free cafe and bakery has our Berries’ Delight and Ain’t Nuthin But Pineapple & Ginger ‘booch. They have brunch every day so grab a bottle and chow down!
- Tempe Public Market Cafe – (Rural & Warner) You can find our 4 flavors at this casual neighborhood spot in south Tempe. And once the weather cools, grab a bottle and enjoy their awesome patio with your pooch!
- Simply Pure Markets – Simply Pure Markets provides fresh and healthy vending options for workplaces, including the ‘booch!
- Worth Takeaway – (downtown Mesa) The ‘booch has landed in downtown Mesa at Worth Takeaway! Enjoy a bottle with one of their delicious menu items or pair it with their mouthwatering specials.
- Pomegranate Cafe – You can find our vegan flavors in the Tukee at this popular vegetarian/vegan restaurant.
- Blue Sky Organic Farms – You can find the ‘booch at Blue Sky’s farm stand! They have all 4 flavors. They are open Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Check their social or website for days/hours.
- Thrive Coworking For Women – (downtown Gilbert) This cool coworking space for #bossladies has ‘booch on tap for members to enjoy.
- Bergies Coffee Roast House – (downtown Gilbert) You can find the ‘booch in this once cottage turned coffee shop in the historic Heritage District of Gilbert. You can also find the ‘booch at the Gilbert Farmers Market. Just find Bergies’ booth!
- Freshbox – (Bell & N Thompson Peak Parkway) Grab a fresh bottle of ‘booch with your salad or wrap in NE Scottsdale.
- Hush Public House – (Greenway & Scottsdale) – Enjoy a kombucha kocktail at this new and “innovative hidden gem that will be make your taste buds dance” (DIG Scottsdale).
- Juicetown Jailhouse – These cool peeps have the ‘booch on their truck! Catch them out and about around town. Catch the Juice… and the ‘booch!